BSB40807 - CERTIFICATE IV in FRONTLINE MANAGEMENT
LDCT Laundry, Dry Cleaning Training have developed a training program in Cert IV in Frontline Management for the laundry and dry cleaning industry.
This program is specifically designed for the laundry industry and relates to the needs and issues of an expanding and diversifying industry.
The training is suitable for all laundries eg; Hospitals, Hospitality, Aged Care, etc. The Certificate IV in Frontline Management is designed for management, supervisors and leading hands from all areas of laundry and dry cleaning operations.
Certificate IV in Frontline Management is a combination of 4 core competencies and 6 specialised competencies.
- Show leadership in the workplace
- Implement operational plan
- Monitor a safe workplace
- Promote team effectiveness
- Implement customer service standards
- Implement workplace information system
- Promote innovation in a team environment
- Implement continuous improvement
- Identify risk and apply risk management processes
- Develop work priorities
Please feel free to contact us for further information.